Friday, June 4, 2010

Madness H-Artistry @ Zouk Main Room!!!!

yuuuuuhoooooo...is been long long time i never party with my honey gangz dy!!! We use to party every weekends since we still at college, hence this is the fabulous chance we cant miss out meanwhile is last gathering before 1 of my honey fly off to UK =D
3 of us




drink drunk drank =)



My new frdssss


Group Pic

Sansan!! We will miss u yea..hugssss

Didn't take a lot of picsy due to my camera frop to the fall 3timesss!!! What a disaster night and my honeyss and frdssss all drunk like nobody businessssss...goshhhh!!! At last we ciao at 2plus with all drunkard =.=

But i still feel that henessy artistry was ROCKSSS all night longggg...i was superd moody when my camera drop and broken that night, if not im sure is the one of drunkard =D

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment