Sunday, September 6, 2009

Span-New week

Wow..it's another brand new week that We gonna catch up!!!
I feel more excited and more tension for this coming week =.=
Excited is cuz that i wanna travel to china with my lovely family
on this sunday~~althought i dun really like the country China..
maybe will getting bored during the journey...but no matter how
it's my holiday tooo!!! I should enjoy and relax this trip right??!! ^__^
Tension is cuz i only leave 5days to achieve my target..
400 successful to go...will too rush for me??? But* I
Hope got file..Hope everyone pick up my call..
Hope everybody pray for me ya~~~
Hope that I have a merry heart when I go to travel...=)
And yea..last thursday went to movie with a group of friend and B,




Rate: ★

haiz...another bored movie i had...so sad sob sob...T_T
Like my dude said: " Never ever felt that so bored when watch the movie!!!"



Yesterday night time hang out with my gang again~~!!!
While dress up and waiting B..
camwhore a while^^♥




Afterthat we went to look up point to celebrate the Emily's birthday
and took the dinner..Look up point Western Food!!
but the taste not really nice lah~~then didn't took the pic at thr..
First time took my dinner at there, however
I order a Grilled Cod fish, it was full of fishbone..aiks..
B order a Special sizzling chicken, yer...he say so yucky~~
Nothing special and only the side order boleh tahan..=.=
anywhere we had try b4, won't going to that restaurant again
expect if we really dun hav other choice while at look up point..hehe^^
That's all for this entry~~Tuesday wanna watch movie again~~
Hope there's will be an awesome movie waiting for us!!



p/s: some sweet treat from B..yum yum

That tonight's gonna be a good good night~~night everyone
=)

2 comments: